Total Training is excited to announce our latest training course, Word 2016 Bootcamp, presented by seasoned instructor, Daniel Scott.
About the Course:
This Microsoft® Word 2016 Bootcamp course is for beginners. You don’t need any previous knowledge of Word or any desktop publishing experience. You’ll start right at the basics, but quickly get into working with the latest features.
You’ll work with images, logos, and specific company colors. You’ll create corporate templates and reusable styles – automatically personalizing them using Mail Merge. You’ll learn to make a monthly newsletter with links and videos ready for sharing and commenting. You’ll learn how to take charge of long documents; cleaning them up and adding professional graphs, infographics, tables, and much more including exercise files. You’ll even get a printable ‘cheat sheet’.
With project files included, you can follow along step-by-step to achieve the same professional results as Daniel, or use the files as a starting point for your own projects. By the time you’ve completed this course, you will have a solid foundation in creating and working with documents in Microsoft Word 2016. Now is your time to go from Word Zero, to Word Hero, and for you to become the Microsoft Word professional in your office!
What Will You Learn?
- How to work with your specific company fonts & colors.
- Format text like a professional.
- Save documents to older versions of Word.
- How to save as a PDF.
- How to make an interactive form.
- Where to get inspiration for your design.
- How to install new fonts.
- Work with multiple column layouts.
- How to personalize letters & envelopes from a list.
- How to create a table of contents automatically.
- Create beautiful graphics & diagrams.
- How to make an infographic.
- How to work closely with Microsoft Excel.
- How to work with comments & changes.
- How to share you documents with others.
- How to build your own company templates.
- How to work with tables.
- How to add videos to you documents.
- And much, much more!
Who Is The Target Audience?
- Yes: This course is for people who need to learn Microsoft Word for work.
- Yes: This course is perfect for people who need to upgrade their skills for their CV and job applications.
- Yes: This course is for complete beginners and for people who know the basics of Word already.
- No: This course is NOT for people who have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- No: This is for PC version of Word 2016. (While 90% of this course will work on a Mac and in early versions of Word no guarantees can be made.)
What are the requirements?
- This course is for absolute beginners
- You’ll need a copy of Microsoft Word 2016.
- No previous Word or desktop publishing skills are necessary.
How Do I Get This Course?
- This course is available as a single title purchase or as part of the Total Training All-Access Library.
- If you are a current All-Access subscriber, the course is instantly added to your Library!
- Also be sure to check out the Bring Your Own Laptop store, powered by Total Training, for more purchasing options.
About the Presenter:
Daniel Scott is a Microsoft Trainer and Adobe Certified Instructor. He’s been teaching for more than 14 years – covering topics such as print, digital publishing, web, and video. He loves to see how it all connects, and how we can share those connections. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.