Total Training is excited to announce our new training course, Premiere Pro for Corporate Video, presented by Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor, Daniel Scott.
About the Course:
This Premiere Pro for Corporate Video course is for beginners. You don’t need any previous experience in Premiere Pro or video editing. You’ll make a video from start to finish, following along with Daniel step by step. Learn how to take your raw video files into Premiere Pro CC and edit them – fixing the color and audio. Plus, learn how to add additional footage to liven up any boring video or hide mistakes.
You’ll even learn how to use transitions, and how to sync separate audio and video files together – all the way through to animating your logo and text onto the screen. So, if you need to start making corporate videos that impress colleagues and clients, you need this course!
With nearly 90 minutes of high-quality training content, plus work-along project files and resources included, by the time you’ve completed this course, you’ll be on your way to creating professional-looking videos.
What are the requirements?
- No previous video editing experience is needed.
- No previous Premiere Pro skills are needed.
- You will need a copy of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or above. A 7-day free trial version can be downloaded from Adobe’s Creative Cloud website.
- To purchase Premiere Pro CC as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, visit:
What am I going to get from this course?
- 13 lectures of well-structured, step by step content!
- You’ll learn to make corporate video for YouTube, social media & your website.
- How to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fixing or hiding bad video footage
- How to add fade, cross fade, black fade transitions
- How to adjust loudness of audio so it sounds normal & balanced
- How to sync separate audio with video
- How to fix color & add a vignette
- Adding & animating a logo intro
- Adding names or adding text over video – lower thirds
- How to export & make mp4s
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Techniques used by video professionals
What is the target audience?
- Beginners to the world of video editing
- Students using Premiere Pro for the first time
- Anyone that needs to put together video for work
- How Do I Get This Course?
- This course is available as a single title purchase or as part of the Total Training All-Access Library.
- If you are a current All-Access subscriber, the course is instantly added to your Library!
- Also be sure to check out the Bring Your Own Laptop store, powered by Total Training, for more purchasing options.
About the Presenter:
Daniel Scott is an Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor. He’s been teaching for more than 14 years – covering topics such as print, digital publishing, web, and video. He loves to see how it all connects, and how we can share those connections. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.