Total Training is excited to announce the release of its first Machine Learning course: Python Programming: From Beginner to Intermediate
This is a Python course for absolute beginners. You will learn to write Python programs, perform text processing, apply simple machine learning concepts, and so much more! By the time you’re finished with this intensive video training, you will have gone from zero experience to a fairly serious, early intermediate level.
Using a Python IDE (integrated development environment) called iPython from Anaconda, the expert instructors in this course will lead you step-by-step through topics such as: functional language constructs, automated reports, website scraping, and natural language processing.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Pick up programming even if you have NO programming experience at all
- Write Python programs of moderate complexity
- Perform complicated text processing – splitting articles into sentences and words and doing things with them
- Work with files, including creating Excel spreadsheets and working with zip files
- Apply simple machine learning and natural language processing concepts such as classification, clustering and summarization
- Understand Object-Oriented Programming in a Python context
What is the target audience?
- Folks with zero programming experience looking to learn a new skill
- Machine Learning and Language Processing folks looking to apply concepts in a full-fledged programming language
- Computer Science students or software engineers with no experience in Java, but experience in Python, C++ or even C#. You might need to skip over some bits, but in general the class will still have new learning to offer you.
How Can I Get This Course?
- These course is available as single title purchase, or as part of the Total Training All-Access Library.
- If you are a current All-Access subscriber, this course will be automatically added to your Library!
Stay Tuned for more Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence course releases over the next several weeks!
Sign up for the Total Training newsletter and follow us on social media to receive each course announcement!
About the Presenters:
Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi, and Navdeep Singh have honed their tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. Together, they have created dozens of training courses and are excited to be sharing their content with eager students. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into enjoyable, practical, and engaging courses.
Janani: 7 years at Google (New York, Singapore); Studied at Stanford; also worked at Flipkart and Microsoft
Vitthal: Also Google (Singapore) and studied at Stanford; Flipkart, Credit Suisse and INSEAD too
Swetha: Early Flipkart employee, IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Madras alum
Navdeep: Longtime Flipkart employee too, and IIT Guwahati alum