Total Training is excited to announce the release of several new courses delving into the field of Cyber Security.
With nearly 40 hours of intensive instruction, these online courses will get you up to speed on techniques used by Cyber Professionals to detect, prevent, and respond to cyber incidents.
These courses are for both beginners and IT pros looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings globally, and demand is greatly outpacing supply – which means more opportunity, job security, and higher pay for you!
New Cyber Security Courses Available!
- Ethical Hacking: Cryptography for Hackers
- Ethical Hacking: Cyber Anonymity
- Ethical Hacking: Hacking Applications
- Ethical Hacking: Hacking Databases
- Ethical Hacking: Honeypots, IDS and Firewalls
- Ethical Hacking: Malware Development
- Ethical Hacking: Recon and Footprinting
- Ethical Hacking: Social Engineering
- Ethical Hacking: Wireless Hacking
- Penetration Testing the Right Way
- Database Security for Cyber Professionals
- Digital Forensics for Cyber Professionals
- Incident Response for Cyber Professionals
- Wireless Hacking for Cyber Professionals
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Prep
How can I get these courses?
- These courses are available as single title purchases by clicking the links above.
- These courses are available as part of the Total Training All-Access Library.
- If you are a current All-Access subscriber, these courses are automatically added to your Library!
What Will I Learn?
- Understand and mitigate database threats.
- How to prevent malicious software.
- Learn ethical hacking methods for pen testing.
- Learn all about web site analysis performance and attack methods.
- Techniques used and defenses available in the field of cyber security.
- Use open source tools to collect digital forensic information from Linux and Windows systems.
- Understand and prevent advanced wireless attacks.
- Learn about defending networks and systems against hackers.
- Learn how to confuse, detect, and prevent intrusion.
- Prepare for the Security+ Exam.
- And so much more!