Total Training is excited to announce our new training course, InDesign CC Essentials, presented by Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor, Daniel Scott.
About the Course:
In this Adobe InDesign CC Essentials course, you will work through real-life projects so you can acquire the necessary skills to start making beautiful documents in InDesign. You will start with the basics of setting up a one-page document, and then move on to more complex newsletters and brochures. Learn professional workflow shortcuts for formatting your text and images, as well as techniques for creating business cards and portfolios. Topics covered include: rotating images, adding borders, saving and converting files, working with CC Libraries, page numbering, adding type effects, using placeholder text, and so much more. With over 5 hours of high-quality training content, plus supplemental material included, this course is perfect for the beginner designer who is ready to take his or her skills to the next level!
What am I going to get from this course?
- 76 lectures 5+ hours of well structured content.
- You’ll learn to design a flyer, newsletter, brochure, annual report & business cards.
- Learn how to create PDF files ready for printing.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- Techniques used by professional graphic designers.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
What are the requirements?
- No previous design skills are needed.
- No previous InDesign skills are needed.
- You will need a copy of Adobe InDesign CC 2017 or above. A 30-day free trial version downloaded from Adobe’s Creative Cloud website.
- To purchase Illustrator as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud, visit:
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people completely new to InDesign. No previous design or publishing experienced is necessary.
- This is a relaxed, well-paced introduction that will enable you to produce most common publications. Only basic computing skills are necessary – If you can send emails and surf the internet then you will cope well with our course.
How Do I Get This Course?
- This course is available as a single title purchase or as part of the Total Training All-Access Library.
- If you are a current All-Access subscriber, the course is instantly added to your Library!
- Also be sure to check out the Bring Your Own Laptop store, powered by Total Training, for more purchasing options.
About the Presenter:
Daniel Scott is an Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor. He’s been teaching for more than 14 years – covering topics such as print, digital publishing, web, and video. He loves to see how it all connects, and how we can share those connections. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.