Total Training is excited to announce our upcoming training course, Excel 2016 Bootcamp, presented by seasoned instructor, Daniel Scott.
About the Course:
This Microsoft® Excel 2016 Bootcamp course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Excel. We will stick closely to the powerful built-in features of Excel and will not get bogged down in confusing code or complicated formulae.
This training course is project based. We start with a simple company branded invoice and explain how to calculate totals and tax. Using a complex and messy spreadsheet, we will clean it up using Excels automatic features. With our new tidy data, you’ll learn how easily Pivot Tables can turn long and hard-to-understand information into simple tables and beautiful graphs. Before we’re finished, you’ll be making clever drop down menus to help you fill out and sort your financial data. You will even learn how to turn uninspiring Profit and Loss statements into a good looking, easy-to-use documents!
- Create a quote & invoicing form
- Cleaning & formatting messy imported data
- Inventory spreadsheet
- Pivot tables
- Regional Sales Report
- Profit & Loss spreadsheet
- GST & Tax calculations
- Graphs for use in Word, PowerPoint, InDesign & Illustrator
- Creating spreadsheets that work within Word documents
Who Should Get This Course?
- This course is designed for people who have little or no previous experience in Microsoft Excel. You will start right at the beginning and cover all the basics.
- Only basic computing skills are necessary – if you can send emails and surf the internet then you’ve found the right training.
- By the end of the course, you will be producing real-world results with Excel.
What Do You Need?
- No previous Microsoft Excel experience necessary.
- You’ll need Excel 2016 installed on your laptop. The standard installation of Excel 2016 or the Microsoft Office 365 version is fine.
How Do I Get This Course?
- This course will be available as a single title purchase or as part of the Total Training All-Access Library.
- If you are a current All-Access subscriber, the course will be instantly added to your Library!
- Also be sure to check out the Bring Your Own Laptop store, powered by Total Training, for more purchasing options.
About the Presenter:
Daniel Scott is a Microsoft Trainer and Adobe Certified Instructor. He’s been teaching for more than 14 years – covering topics such as print, digital publishing, web, and video. He loves to see how it all connects, and how we can share those connections. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.